NOTICE OF MEETINGS
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
Fiscal Year 2020 at the Bobcat Trail Community Center located at 1352 Bobcat Trail Boulevard; North Port, Florida on
the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m. as follows:
October 10, 2019 – November 14, 2019 – December 12, 2019 – January 9, 2020 – February 13, 2020 – March 12, 2020
– April 9, 2020 – May 14, 2020 – June 11, 2020 – July 9, 2020 – August 13, 2020 – September 10, 2020
meetings/CDD workshops which are to be held at the Bobcat Trail Community Center as follows:
- The Landscape Committee ———————————–meet on the 1st Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Fairway Commons HOA——————————- meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Lakes and Roads Committee ————————— meet on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- The Finance Committee ————————————- meet on the 4th Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- The Infrastructure/Asset Management Committee —– meet on the 4th Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Bobcat Trail Master HOA—————————-meet on the 4th Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m.
The meetings are open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provision of Florida Law for
Community Development Districts. Meetings may be continued to a date, time and location to be specified on the record
at the meetings. The Committee Chair is responsible for posting notices on the CDD bulletin board and website of meeting
changes, delays, cancellations and/or continuations. The Committee Chair is also responsible for meeting location
scheduling (continuations) or notifications (changes, delays or cancellations) prior to any of these actions.
There may be occasions when one or more Supervisors will participate via telephone. Any person requiring special
accommodations at these meetings because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Management
Company, Inframark at (813) 991-1140 at least two (2) calendar days prior to the meetings. If you are hearing or speech
impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at 7-1-1 or 800-955-8771 (TTY)/800-955-8770 (Voice), for aid in
contacting the District Office at least two (2) days prior to the date of the meetings.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings is advised the person will need a record of
the proceedings and accordingly, the person may need to ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including
testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based. Mark Vega, District Manager
Infrastructure/Asset Management Committee