NOTICE OF MEETINGS
COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT DISTRICT
The Board of Supervisors of the Bobcat Trail Community Development District has scheduled their regular meetings for Fiscal Year 2019 at the Bobcat Trail Community Center located at 1352 Bobcat Trail Boulevard; North Port, Florida on the second Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m. as follows:
- The Board of Supervisors of the Bobcat Trail Community Development District will hold a Workshop on Thursday, August 8, 2019 at 1:00 p.m. at the Bobcat Trail Community Center.
- The Landscape Committee meets on the first Thursday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Fairway Commons Homeowners’ Association Meetings meet on the third Monday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Lakes & Roads Committee will meet on the third Tuesday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- The Infrastructure/Asset Management Committee meets on the fourth Tuesday of each month at 3:00 p.m.
- The Bobcat Trail Master Homeowners’ Association Meetings meet on the fourth Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m.
- The Finance Committee meets on the fourth Thursday of each month at 4:00 p.m.
- The four Committees will also meet at the Bobcat Trail Community Center.
The meetings and workshops are open to the public and will be conducted in accordance with the provision of Florida Law for Community Development Districts. Meetings and workshops may be continued to a date, time and location to be specified on the record at the meetings or workshops. The Committee Chair is responsible for posting notices on the CDD bulletin board and website of meeting changes, delays, cancellations and/or continuations. The Committee Chair is also responsible for meeting location scheduling (continuations) or notifications (changes, delays or cancellations) prior to any of these actions.
There may be occasions when one or more Supervisors will participate via telephone. Any person requiring special accommodations at these meetings and workshops because of a disability or physical impairment should contact the District Management, Inframark, at (954) 603-0033 at least two (2) calendar days prior to the meeting. If you are hearing or speech impaired, please contact the Florida Relay Service at 7-1-1 for aid in contacting the District Office at least two (2) days prior to the date of the meetings and workshops.
Each person who decides to appeal any action taken at these meetings and workshops is advised the person will need a record of the proceedings and accordingly, the person may need to ensure a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, including the testimony and evidence upon which such appeal is to be based.
Infrastructure/Asset Management Committee
12/27/2018 – Cont. to 1/8/19 at 4pm
3/22/2018 – Cont. to 4/3/18 at 4pm
2/22/2018 – Cont. to 3/22/18 at 3pm
1/31/2018 – 5th Wednesday
11/10/2017 – Cont. to 1/11/18 at 4pm